Freelance Blockchain Architect
November 2017 - ...
Together with Trase I teamed up to develop a proof of concept demonstrating the impact of a blockchain solution on the decision-making process of the Flemish government and local governments.
Business & Functional Analyst @ The Business Analysts
September 2015 - November 2017
The Business Analysts (TBA) is a dynamic, rapidly growing company, focussing on state-of-the-art business solutions and implementations. TBA is part of Cronos Leuven and the Cronos Group, both synonymous with innovative entrepreneurship.
IT Analyst (Master's Thesis) @ Atlas Copco
September 2014 - August 2015
Throughout the academic year, I was working on my master’s thesis under the supervision of prof. dr. Steven De Haes (Antwerp Management School). The project entailed an in-depth study of Atlas Copco’s internal investment and portfolio processes in which the relationship between business case usage and perceived investment success was critically assessed by using scientific research and a quality analysis.
Functional Analyst @ Accenture
September 2014 - December 2014
In an assignment commissioned by prof. dr. Jan Verelst (Antwerp management school), my group was responsible for completing the ‘Achieve Digital Excellence’ and ‘Enhance Multi-Channel Communication’ modules of the integration project. I was required to combine all of the skills and knowledge I have attained so far as a Business Engineer and put them into practice during a real-life simulated insurance exercise.
IT Auditor @ Atlas Copco
March 2014 - May 2014
During a three-month period, my colleagues and I were held responsible for completing an IT Audit assignment in which we carefully evaluated Atlas Copco ‘Manage Budget and Costs’ COBIT process. By analysing the subject matter, reviewing the control design and verifying the operating effectiveness, we came to a number of recommendations. Thereon, our findings were presented to the auditee.
IT Consultant (ERP Project) @ Johnson & Johnson
October 2013 - December 2013
Within the context of an academic project, my colleagues and I have conducted a small-scale research into the problems regarding data warehouse structures. The main purpose of this project was to provide some insight into the underlying root causes and to offer a broad range of possible solutions and recommendations.
University of Antwerp
Master of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.), Business Engineering in Management Information Systems
- Master’s thesis: Benefits management of IT enabled investments at Atlas Copco.
- Specialization Cluster in IT Governance, Major in Strategy & Organization and Minor in Business Financing.
- Significant coursework in the fields of Strategic Management, Enterprise Engineering, IT Governance, ICT Assurance and Audit, Software Architecture, Information Systems Audit, Tax Management, Corporate Governance and Business Ethics.
University of Antwerp
Bachelor of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.), Business Engineering in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor’s thesis: The implementation of eCRM applications to optimize B2B relations in a B2C environment.
- Significant coursework in the fields of Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Management Science & Best Practices, Corporation Law, Accounting and Finance, Digital Information Systems, Econometrics and Financial Management.